11th New Jersey – Yesterday at the League of Women Voters (LWV) debate, pro-life candidate Toby Anderson offered his plan to introduce his ‘True Choice’ legislation. Notably, main opponents Tayfun Selen and Paul DeGroot refused to participate in the LWV. debate. Toby Anderson renews his challenge to all candidates to participate in a minimum of two debates.
Toby’s plan for the “True Choice Act”:
1. All abortion providers across the United States, at federal expense, will be required to offer and have the ability to deliver prematurely rather than perform the abortion, giving the mother a real choice even up to the moments before the planned abortion operation.
2. In order to eliminate one of the main motivations for abortions and to demonstrate an understanding of the difficulties that some pregnant women face, the mother will be released from all financial, legal and personal obligations towards the child or children when they choose to give birth.
3. The federal government will pay for birth costs, NICU care, and fostering of the child or children until adoption.
4. The federal government will provide guaranteed loans to clinics to obtain the equipment and supplies needed to add this capacity to their facilities.
5. The federal government will fund research to make babies viable at even earlier stages of pregnancy with proper care.
6. This legislation will criminalize the sale or use of aborted fetal tissue. Only tissue resulting from a natural miscarriage could be used and/or sold for scientific purposes. It is about reducing commercial incentives to encourage abortions.
(Visited 5 times, 5 visits today)