Born in Los Angeles, California. to an immigrant mother from Guatemala and African American father. At the age of 7, Benaisha became a turnkey kid, coming home from school, encountering gang members, drug dealers and prostitutes on the streets of the Crenshaw district of South Central Los Angeles. Early on, she was exposed to losing many classmates and in sixth grade year saw his first friend killed by gang violence.
At the age of 17, she graduated high school early with honors, took a weekend off and started college where she went on to complete a bachelor’s degree in criminal justice, a dual master’s degree in public administration and political management of george washington university and a law degree from the University of Maryland. At 19, Benaisha became a mother working more than 50 hours a week to improve the life of her child, in various jobs such as joining the army, becoming a flight attendant and working in law enforcement ( United States Air Force for 9 years).
Today, Benaisha Poole-Watson is known nationwide as being listed in the top 1% of real estate agents in America with over 400 homes sold annually. Benaisha has been recognized as a real estate investor, developer and builder of custom homes and also the owner of the Bailey-Watson Real Estate Group with licensed agents across the country.
Benaisha is the proud owner of her own federally chartered bank, Prime One Lending Group/Prime One Home Loans, where she operates as a direct lender. Prime One Home Loans is a direct lender, Fannie Mae approved.
Quick Facts About Benaisha Poole-Watson
– Sells over 400 homes per year (over the past 3.5-4 years).
– Has real estate agents nationwide, in every state.
– Is in the top 1% of real estate agents in America.
– Has its own bank, Prime One Home Loans.
– Member of the National Association of Real Estate Brokers (only black woman in management).
– Gives back to his community and helps educate and sponsor activities to enrich the community.
– Is a renowned speaker focused on women‘s interests, real estate, mortgages and loans.
– Military veteran.
– Website: www.BenaishaPooleWatson.com.
– Phone: 817-939-0848.
– Email: email@example.com.
– Facebook: Benaisha Poole-Watson with real estate group Bailey Watson.
– Bank website: www.PrimeOneHomeLoans.com.