Lucknow: All political parties opened a box of promises to win elections in Uttar Pradesh, the country’s largest state. As great promises are made by the opposition, the ruling BJP presents the people with the report on the fulfillment of their old promises and the future agenda. Right before the elections, the Yogi government hit each category through two supplementary budgets. Read what election promises Congress has made so far? Congress, 34 years in power in Uttar Pradesh, made many election promises this time around. Priyanka Gandhi leads the Uttar Pradesh elections. He tried to win over the voters this time.
Congress election promises: –
1. 40% of tickets will be given to women this time around in the election.
2. 20 lakh candidates from the state will be offered employment. There will be 8 lakh women.
3. Women will have priority in MGNREGA.
4. 40% of women will be appointed to government positions.
5. 10 Residential Sports Academy for Women, Evening School for Girls will be open.
6. Women will benefit from free bus service throughout the state.
7. Inexpensive loans to women, shelters will be built in 25 towns for working women.
8. 10,000 ASHA worker fees, 4% support group loan and 50% ration shops will be managed by women.
9. Girls enrolled for graduation will go crazy.
10. Women will receive 3 bottles of gas for free each year.
11. A DF will be made for each girl born in the family.
12. 25% of women in the police force will be given jobs.
13. Smartphones will be given to students.
Corona wreaks havoc on Assembly polls, heightened hardship for election officials and candidates
Corona Raises India Concern, Prime Minister Modi Calls Crucial Meeting Tonight
Big announcement from the Election Commission, ban on these things